Resources to Help with Bullying
The following resources offer useful information for a number of bullying scenarios:
Bullying in the workplace
- Lawstuff - Bullying in the Workplace
- Australian Government Comcare - Putting you First - Bullying in the Workplace
- Safe Work Australia - Dealing with Workplace Bullying, A Worker's Guide
- Information about the law in NSW - NSW State Library
Bullying at School
- Bullying No Way
- Safe Schools Hub
- Lawstuff - Bullying at School
- The Law Handbook - Victoria
- Catholic Education Office Sydney, Bullying Special Feature: Beatings Without Bruises - Bullying in the 21st Century, researched and written by Kathryn Barton.
- What is cyberbullying and how to stop it
- Lawstuff - Cyberbullying
- Education Law Today, by Alex Kohn, 16 March 2012.
- Cyber safety for senior Australians
Family, Dating and Elderly Bullying
Bullying and Personality Disorders
- The Serial Bully and Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- The Serial Bully and Borderline Personality Disorder
- The Serial Bully and Antisocial Personality Disorder
Please share with your friends!