Stop The Bullying Disclaimer
Please read carefully
- All consultations, mediation, workshops or trainings which Christine Bennett and/or Emily Dylan (the practitioners) may provide, are given on condition that any contractual or other legal rights and or obligations created between the practitioners and you ("the client/clients") shall be governed by the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- Any decision made and or any action taken by you as a consequence of consultations, mediation, workshops or trainings provided by the practitioners, is at your own risk and is and remains solely your responsibility.
- You are strongly advised to seek your own legal counsel before signing any agreements made as a result of mediation process.
- The practitioners do not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss, damage, and or injury whatsoever suffered, nor for any action or inaction by you, consequent upon any said consultations, mediation, workshops or trainings.
- By consenting to attend any consultations, mediation, workshops or trainings, you acknowledge your own risk factor and understand and agree that you are prohibited from bringing any action at law or otherwise, against the practitioners, for services provided.
- If you have a history of mental illness or are currently experiencing any symptoms of mental imbalance, including chronic stress, depression, distress and or anxiety, it is strongly recommended that you seek immediate professional help from a qualified mental health practitioner in your local area.
Please share with your friends!