Stop The Bullying Charter for Clients
Christine adheres to the ethical guidelines as set out by PACFA and Resolution Institute. Christine is a registered clinical member of PACFA, PACFA accredited Mental Health Practitioner and Clinical Supervisor and a professional member of Resolution Institute.
Emily abides by the ethical guidelines of the Australian Psychological Society (APS).
As a client of Stop the Bullying (Psyche-Care) you have a right to expect that:
- You will be treated with respect.
- You will receive a clear explanation of the service you will receive.
- Your consent for any service will be sought by the practitioner prior to the service commencing and as it progresses.
- You will receive an explanation about the nature and limits of confidentiality surrounding the service.
- You will be clear about the goals that you and the practitioner are working toward.
- You will receive competent and professional service.
- You will receive a clear statement about fees.
- An estimate of the number of sessions or time required to achieve your goals will be discussed.
- You will receive a service free from sexual harassment.
- You will be shown respect for your cultural background and language tradition.
If you have any concerns about the above matters, please discuss them with your practitioner.
If you have concerns about the conduct of Christine Bennett, you may contact PACFA.
If you have any concerns about the conduct of Emily Dylan, you may contact APS.
Please share with your friends!