Stop The Bullying
Stop the Bullying is a dedicated specialty of Psyche-Care, the private counselling and psychotherapy practice in Crows Nest Sydney and Terrigal on the Central Coast NSW.
We are committed to helping and healing both victim and alleged perpetrator of bullying behaviour. We offer this through counselling, mediation and workshops for schools and the workplace.
Is This You?
- Are you a student who is afraid and feeling anxious or depressed as a result of experiencing bullying at school?
- Do you find yourself picking on someone who has upset you or you just don't like?
- Is your boss or are work colleagues shouting at you? This is bullying, intimidation and abuse and it can be stopped!
- Are you being hurt by someone who is supposed to be "caring" for you? This is bullying, abuse and violence and it can be stopped!
- How often are you feeling left out? Or worse? Humiliated on social media?
- Are your social media "friends" belittling you on a public forum? This is bullying and is meant to make you feel small and alone.
- Does it seem that you are often the butt of jokes? Left out? Put down with name calling? This is bullying. It is abuse and is not OK!
- When you are dating, do you ever feel criticized or put down? Or is your date following you or turning up in places they know to find you? This is bullying and stalking and is not OK! It is a criminal offence.
- Are you living with a partner who hurts you emotionally, physically or psychologically? This is bullying and is also known as domestic violence. This is not OK either!
Would You Prefer to Experience:
- Freedom from anxiety
- A new level of confidence and well being
- A stronger, more resilient self
- Freedom from fear
- Safety in your own home
- More acuity in recognising signs of toxic behaviour
- Greater knowledge of the laws related to bullying and harassment
- A peaceful and loving home environment where you can be free to be yourself
- The ability to assert yourself in the face of bullying behaviour
- A collaborative and supportive work environment
Please share with your friends!